You are a « Projects and Maintenance Engineer”
You want to progress in a human-sized group in this strategic energy sector?
« Come on, hit the gas with us! »
Reporting to the Base manager, you will act independently within a dynamic and supportive team. With various contacts and occasional travel in Western Europe, you will benefit from an attractive salary and benefits (luncheon vouchers, health insurance, 13th month).
As part of the international group, AIR FLOW, you will be able to develop locally or internationally.
Your professional experience is :
You have a 5-year engineering degree
You have several experiences in similar sectors, energy, site management, risk,…
You must be fluent in English, French and Flemish would be a plus.
And have good skills:
A good team player
Good interpersonal skills
As a project engineer: you will carry out, coordinate and manage industrial projects, ensure internal and external communication, and produce certain deliverables:
– To propose a structure for the annual control and inspection of measurement devices
– Implement technical solutions to optimise and develop our operations
– Participate in the installation of state-of-the-art cryogenic equipment
– Improve the stock management of our equipment and spare parts
– Write up industrial procedures, with a focus on defining standard operations
As a technical engineer, you will perform technical and control operations relating to the containers and the cryogenic base:
– Ensure the proper operating of the rinsing station by identifying any potential problems and implementing the required necessary measures
– Supervise the implementation of technical operations (decision-making, priority management, control)
In addition, you will analyse the risks of accidents on site and implement preventive solutions
– Improve the ergonomics and safety of workstations and workers
– Identify and implement prevention measures
Position based in KALLO, Belgium
With Cryologistics and the Air Flow Group, enter the strategic energy sector, for an experience in cryogenic activity, in an international environment, with an attractive salary package and a good team spirit!
Cryologistics is a fast growing and internationally expanding company of the AIR FLOW group, offering challenging and rewarding career opportunities in Belgium and Spain as well as abroad.
So, Come on!
Remuneration: 40 k€ over 13 months