Your job is “Sales Manager Of Africa” and you want to grow?
“Come on, hit the gas with us !”
Within a sales team, reporting to the Regional Director, you are responsible for your customer portfolio, particularly in the Africa sectors.
Required profile :
- Graduated from a Business school or equivalent training, you have several business experiences in an international context.
- A true business hunter, your relationships allow you to convince and retain your customers, in a complex technical environment.
- You master international sales tools and are used to traveling.
- Traveling is second nature to you and you have an adventurous spirit.
- Autonomous, resourceful, rigorous, persevering, you understand the challenges of a long-term B2B sales cycle.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Many trips to be planned abroad.
- Salary: from 60k€ over 13 months, negotiable depending on experience.
- Teleworking possible depending on the assignment.
So, Come on!
Your missions will be as follows:
- Managing your existing customer portfolio and developing this portfolio:
- Analysis of the customer’s needs and feasibility in close collaboration with the technical teams,
- Drawing up quotations,
- Negotiation of sales and distribution contracts,
- Monitoring of the logistical organization of the service and follow-up of payments.
- Building customer loyalty through regular contact by telephone and on-site visits.
- Advice and technical assistance on products to distributors and end customers.
- Managing complex negotiations and possible complaints with the support of the relevant departments.
In a constant concern for customer satisfaction, you participate in the development of the company and its turnover, as part of the commercial strategy defined upstream.
The Air Flow group, a real SME around the world.
- With a presence on 4 continents, Air Flow gives a boost to your career. Driven by its growth, it offers new opportunities and the possibility of an international career
- Its open and respectful management style, with simple information circuits and constant exchanges, allows collaborative decision-making.
- You are looking to develop yourself, to train, to grow… in a word, you are bold! So are we! We are always looking for innovative solutions, and with our expertise, we can help you grow with us!
Please register your interest by sending your CV and covering letter by e-mail to email@example.com