Your job is “Sales Manager” and you want to take the next step?
“Come on, hit the gas with us !”
Scope : « North Europe : Benelux, Scandinavia, Germany »
AIRFLOW is recruiting a Regional Sales Manager in order to support and reinforce its development in Northern Europe.
Required profile :
- With a first experience in the energy sector, you have a successful previous experience of international business development (5 years minimum).
- Perfectly fluent in English, French or German would be a plus.
- Motivated and energetic person, customer oriented, you are adaptable, a good listener, and demonstrate strong principles.
- The salary level will be defined according to your level of experience.
So, Come on!
Your missions will be as follows:
- To understand the market challenges and the needs of the key players ;
- To analyse and develop your market area ;
- To identify your prospects ;
- To support your existing and future customers ;
- To increase revenue;
- To actively participate in our internal business meetings.
Preferably based in the Benelux, you will travel in your region and to the head office in France.
A high degree of autonomy is required to actively participate to the development of Airflow, an International company on a human scale with fast decision-making processes.
The Air Flow group, a true SME around the world.
Founded in 2004, Air Flow is a major player in the gas logistics (Cryo & Air), and operates five continents.
The company has a worldwide presence with offices located in France (Aix-en-Provence), in the United States (Houston), in Asia (Singapore), in Belgium (Antwerp) and in Spain (Algéciras).
Reporting to the European Director, your main role will be to sell and develop the business within our eco-system, as well as, build strong partnerships in your region. It will be also necessary to guide your customers and prospects, and hence create and structure your market
Please register your interest by sending your CV and covering letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org