Your job is “Sales Manager” and you want to take the next step
“Come on, hit the gas with us !”
Part of our sales team, reporting to the Sales Director, you are responsible for the Continental Europe customer portfolio.
Required profile :
- Engineering or Business school graduate or equivalent training, you have several business experiences in an international environment.
- A true business hunter, your relationships allow you to develop and retain your customer base, in a complex technical environment.
- You master international sales tools and are used to travelling.
- Travelling is second nature and you have an adventurous spirit.
- Autonomous, resourceful, rigorous, persevering, you understand the challenges of a long-term B2B sales cycle.
- Fluent in English is essential, German or Spanish is a plus.
- Regular trips to be planned abroad.
- Salary: from 45k€ over 13 months, negotiable depending on experience.
- Home working possible depending on the assignment.
So, Come on!
Your missions will be as follows:
- New Accounts: in conjunction with the Sales Director, you analyze and determine the countries with high potential in the defined area and contact prospects;
- Development of the customer portfolio: analyze the needs and the customers’ requirements in close collaboration with the technical teams. You will put together quotes, negotiate with customers and follow the logistics organization of the service;
- Developments in the hydrogen and natural gas sectors (LNG, CNG);
- Customer retention: maintain regular telephone contact and on-site visits, you will provide technical support, manage any potential complaints and monitor payments.
- The rental of iso tubes and cryogenic containers
- Striving for constant customer satisfaction, you will participate in the development of the company and its growth, as part of the pre-defined commercial strategy.
The Air Flow group, a true SME around the world.
- Present on 4 continents, Air Flow will boost your career. Driven by its growth, it offers new opportunities and the possibility of an international career
- The open and respectful management style, simple information circuits and constant exchanges, will allow collaborative decision-making.
- You are looking to take the next step in your career, to train, to grow… in a word, you are bold! So are we!
We are always looking for innovative solutions, and with our expertise, we can help you grow with us!
Please register your interest by sending your CV and covering letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org