Your job is « Customer Officer » and you want to progress?
« Come on, hit the gas with us!
Reporting to a Group Subsidiary Director, you will manage a multi-sector customer portfolio (Health, food processing, industrial,…), in a developing sector: the GAS industry
Your professional background…
– A minimum of 2 years in a similar position
– Fluent in English and French (and another language) is a plus
Your key skills;
– Autonomous and assertive
– Rigorous in following up files and respecting deadlines
– Motivated by a fast moving activity
– Good team player
Your main tasks ;
– Manage the customer day to day needs, in support to the sales team
– Manage customer demands to ensure the quality, volume, lead-time and costs of deliveries.
– Anticipate the short term availability of containers for upcoming shipments (15 to 45 days)
– Manage customer orders
– Manage invoicing
With the Air Flow group, work in the key strategic energy sector, near Aix-en-Provence (Rousset). It is an experience in cryogenic logistics, in an international environment, with an attractive salary package (numerous financial benefits such as a 13th month, a transport bonus, luncheon vouchers, a family health insurance),and a good team spirit!
Home working possible depending on the assignment.
Remuneration: from 30 k€ over 13 months according to profile.
So, Come on !
The Air Flow group, a true SME around the world.
Present on 4 continents, Air Flow will boost your career. Driven by its growth, it offers new opportunities and the possibility of a career in an English speaking environment.
The open and respectful management style, with simple information circuits and constant exchanges, will allow collaborative decision-making.
You are looking to take the next step in your career, to train, to grow… in a word, you are bold! So are we!
We are always looking for innovative solutions, and with our expertise, we can help you grow.
And because we are bold, we offer our adventurous employees :
- Opportunities to change job or move to new positions depending on how the company evolves
- Opportunities for temporary or long-term geographical mobility
- Agile and flexibile in your organisation
- International positions, an English speaking career
- Join a dynamic team that works with enthusiasm and shares annual get-togethers and celebrations! Seminars, festive meals, teambulding, yes, here there is no lack of drive, nor desire!
If you want to contribute, send us your application.
Air Flow, a first step in an international career!
Please register your interest by sending your CV and covering letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org